Butterfly valve, Metal, with pneumatic actuator, GEMÜ 481
The GEMÜ Victoria® is a soft seated butterfly valve with an elastomer liner. It is available in nominal sizes DN 25 – 600 and in various body versions such as Wafer, Lug and U section. The butterfly valve can be supplied with various operators: GEMÜ 487 with hand lever or gearbox, GEMÜ 481 with pneumatic actuator, GEMÜ 488 with motorized on/off or control actuator.
• Suitable for gaseous and liquid media in industrial applications as well as in water treatment
• Installation length acc. to ISO 5752/20, EN 558-1/20, API 609 category A
• Top flange acc. to EN ISO 5211
• Max. operating pressure 3 / 10 / 16 bar
• Connection standards PN 10, PN 16, ASME B16.5 cl. 150
• Standard of fitness for use EN 593
• Leak test acc. to. EN 12266-1/P12 leakage rate A
• The butterfly valve complies with the safety requirements of Annex I of the European Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC for fluids of group 1 and 2
• Version according to ATEX and version without paint adhesion interfering substances available as an option.