Angle Seat Globe Valve, Metal, GEMÜ 554
The GEMÜ 554 pneumatically operated 2/2-way valve has a plastic pneumatic piston actuator. The valve spindle is sealed by a self-adjusting gland packing or a compact seal cartridge, dependent on the size and version.
A wiper ring or the wiper contour of the seal cartridge additionally protects the valve spindle against contamination and damage thus providing low maintenance and reliable valve spindle sealing even after a long service life.
• Suitable for inert and corrosive* liquid and gaseous media
• Substantially reduced installation dimensions when using the body with male threads which can be installed using union nuts
• Materials of all medium wetted parts can be selected to suit relevant applications
• Control valves with control cone available (see data sheet GEMÜ 554 control valve)
• Versions according to ATEX on request